The content of photovoltaic system engineering research
This chapter introduces the definition of the system and the content of photovoltaic system engineering research
What is a system? It is generally believed that the word “system” is derived from the Latin “systerm”, which means “group” and “collection”. For a long time, it has existed in various fields of nature, human society and the description of human thinking. It has frequently appeared in academic theory and social life, and has long been given different meanings. What is a system? The well-known scientist Qian Xuesen once gave a definition of a system: a system is an organic whole with specific functions combined by several components that interact and depend on. This definition points out three basic characteristics as a system:
(1) The system is composed of several elements;
(2) These elements interact and depend on each other;
(3) Due to the interaction between the elements, the system as a whole has specific functions. Solar power generation technologies are divided into two categories, solar photovoltaic power generation and solar thermal power generation.
Solar photovoltaic power generation refers to a power generation method that directly converts solar light energy into electrical energy without a thermal process. It includes photovoltaic power generation, photochemical power generation, light induction power generation and photo-biological power generation. Photovoltaic power generation is a direct power generation method that uses solar cells such as semiconductor electronic devices to effectively absorb solar radiation energy and convert it into electrical energy. It is the mainstream of solar photovoltaic power generation today. Nowadays, what people usually call solar photovoltaic power generation is solar photovoltaic power generation.
Effective use of solar photovoltaic power generation must constitute an optimized system. Solar cells are only the main “element” in the system to make it have specific functions. System balancing components such as DC convergence, DC/AC inverter, energy storage, monitoring, and power adjustment are also required. . Different system configurations are required for different functions, and different configurations must be reasonable. The implementation of photovoltaic power generation system engineering projects requires a life span of 25-30 years. It can be said to be semi-permanent power generation equipment. It must also be carefully constructed and installed like conventional power stations, plus long-term operation and maintenance guarantees to achieve the design. Expected goal.
Solar photovoltaic power generation system engineering is committed to the research and development of photovoltaic power generation system integration technology and its applications, using the principles and methods of system engineering to carry out photovoltaic system modeling, system analysis, system design, system simulation, system construction, system operation and maintenance management, System forecasting, system evaluation and system decision-making, etc., pursue more optimized technical solutions, better cost performance, more reliable operation and maintenance management, in order to achieve the best economic and environmental benefits of investment. The main research content of solar photovoltaic power generation system engineering has four aspects:
(1) How to optimize the design of the system, including design principles and methods, specific design of various systems, design software tools and practical cases;
(2) How to configure the system reasonably, including the necessary solar resources, solar cells and its application system balance components, the performance characteristics of the system components and their relationships, restrictions and options, and the integration of system integration technologies, etc. knowledge;
(3) How to carefully construct the photovoltaic system engineering project, including the installation, construction, inspection and commissioning of standard compliance, precautions for component installation, roof and ground installation lightning protection, grounding, wind resistance, hail resistance, rust prevention, fire prevention and safety protection, etc.
(4) How long-term operation and maintenance of photovoltaic systems include a series of software and hardware measures such as centralized monitoring system and inspection and diagnosis, solar panel cleaning, inclination adjustment, and operation and maintenance management rules.